Sunday 8 September 2013

Reading Rocks! By Mason Te Tana


Hi my name is Mason and I am in Room 4.
These are my Roald Dahl books that I bought. I first started to like Roald Dahl when I read these books at the Glenfield Primary library. We read The Witches in class, it was quite interesting so I decided to read the other books. In the holidays I spent just about all my money on Roald Dahl books! My newest books are Going Solo and Boy-tales of childhood. For Christmas I want to get the whole collection because I LOVE TO READ!!!

By Mason

2 comments:

  1. How many books in total? 6 wow mason I love to read geronimo stilton kingdom of fantasy there is a total of 4 books the fourth is really new I want to read it!!!!!!!!

    BEn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got really cool books Mas-dog!I wish I had all the "Roald Dahl" Books,like your "Matilda and BFG" book.You're lucky!

    Lea Lea

    ReplyDelete